Hello readers and fellow bloggers! Meghan at Will Paint Nails for Food has been running an awesome series of posts to help beginning bloggers in the nail art community, the “Beginning Blogger’s Bootcamp”. I have read each post and found it to be a super helpful series, I highly recommend it. Today I am really excited to be participating in Will Paint Nails For Food Beginning Blogger’s Bootcamp Group Critique.
Check out the post above for full details and to sign your blog up for the group critique. But you don’t need to have a blog to give me your feedback about Black Cat Nails, I would love to hear any constructive feedback that you may have! Please leave a comment below and let me know what you like about the blog, what you would like to see more or less of, and maybe anything that sticks out to you that you don’t like as much. Please keep the feedback positive and constructive – I can’t wait to hear from all of you!
Not sure what to comment on? Here are some suggestions:
- Navigation – Is the site and menus easy to use? Can you find what you are looking for quickly? Did you have any trouble leaving a comment or following me on social media?
- Design/Layout – Is the site attractive to you? Do you like the colors, fonts, and feel of it? Do you like how I have laid out my pages and posts? Does it feel organized and cohesive?
- Content – Do you find my articles helpful or fun? What types of posts do you like? Which ones could you do without?
- Writing Style – Do you like the way I write? Is my tone okay? Is information broken up well and easy to follow?
- Photography – How do you think I am doing with my 10-year-old camera? Are the pictures well-lit and in focus? Do the colors seem consistent from photo to photo? How do you feel about the watermark?
Overall what do you like? What don’t you like? What suggestions do you have? I would love to hear it all in the comments below! I greatly appreciate every single one of you who take the time to leave comments. Thank you for helping make this blog awesome!