Purchased a few things that I just received in the mail to take better care of my hands, and to get my nails growing strong. I am so excited to grow out my current little nubbins.
I am really excited to try out all of these awesome products I got from Amazon:
- IBD 5 Second Nail Filler Powder
- IBD 5 Second Brush-On Nail Glue
- Opi Nail Envy Natural Nail Strengthener
- Essie Protein Basecoat (Nail Fortifier)
Most stoked about Opi Nail Envy Nail Strengthener that everyone has been raving about. I have never been able to maintain long nails, mostly due to how unhealthy and weak they have always been. I am really hoping that with all the recent changes I have made in my nail care routine, they will be growing strong in no time.
I also picked a few things from Walmart to try out a new idea I found online as a less drying alternative to 100% acetone for polish removal and clean-up:
- Glass mixing cup – acetone can only be mixed in certain types of plastic, or glass to be safe
- 100% pure acetone (Onyx) – this makes a huge difference in removal than your standard “acetone” nail polish remover. It is like a nail polish eraser! But it is also very drying 🙁
- Glycerin – was looking for 100% but I wasn’t able to find it anywhere, this worked just as well
Now I have a base nail care kit, so smitten right meow!