Today’s Nail Of The Day is inspired by the awesome texture of the Sally Hansen Sugar Coat nail polishes. Ever since I collected them all, I have been thinking up what types of designs would look cool represented with texture. Here is one of the first ideas I thought of using the red-orange shade “Cherry Drop”, a textured red brick wall. This is so fun, and was super easy and fast!
I think this design would actually look better using striping tape for the lines to mask off a white or grey undie-coat painted under the red. This would be a more true to life effect with the lines being “sunken in.” If you try this idea out I would love to see it!
Textured Red Brick Wall Nail Art – Get The Look
For this look I used:
- Elmers – white glue (easy removal basecoat)
- Sally Hansen – Cherry Drop (sugar coat)
- Sinful Colors – Snow Me White
- Bundle Monster – Small wide brush (to spread glue)
- Winning Nails by Worldwide – Short striper brush #306 nail art