I cannot express how much I LOVE this manicure. Ahhh! I haven’t kept a manicure on this long in a long time, I just couldn’t get myself to take it off. All of it just came together so perfectly – Sticky Nails stencils made this super fast and these two awesome Pure Ice polishes are now two of my favorite polishes!
First I want to show you this beautiful purple, called “Last Chance” by Pure Ice. It’s a deep, rich purple that reminds me of royalty and eggplants. Such a beautiful color – it was love at first sight! I picked this up at my local Wal-Mart for $2. The formula is great, and it’s opaque in just two coats. Score!
I choose to pair this with Pure Ice’s “Over You” and Sticky Nails “Radiant” nail art stencils – and magic was born! Because of the Sticky Nails stencil I did this in about three minutes – seriously. These stencils impress me every time. They are so easy to use and create perfect designs.
This look was fast and so much fun! I cannot wait to use these stencils again – there are just too many awesome possibilities.
Radiant Purple Glitter Nail Art – Get The Look
For this look I used:
- Pure Ice – Last Chance
- Pure Ice – Over You
- Sticky Nails – Radiant Nail Art Stencils
- Cheeky – Nail Art Rhinestone 5 Wheel Bundle (used small turquoise stones)
- Seche Vite – Dry Fast Top Coat
The “Radiant” sticker set comes with:
- 4 extra-large stickers (for thumbs and big toes)
- 4 large stickers (for smaller thumbs)
- 5 medium stickers (for pointer, middle, or ring)
- 5 small-medium stickers (for almost everyone)
- 4 small stickers (for pinkies and smaller hands)