Received the last of my Amazon order and picked up just a few new polishes from CVS. I admit it, I have an official problem! 😉
Lots of great nail art accessories and sparkly things to play with from Amazon:
- Finger Soakers – For easy glitter removal
- 10 Pack of Beauty Secrets Nail Polish and Art Wheels
- 12 Color Catalina Chen Bottled Caviar Plastic Ball Beads
- 12 Color Boxed Palette of Nail Art Hexagon Glitters
- 12 Mixed Style Metal/Alloy Studs
- 10 Piece Yesurprise Special Silver/Black 3D Bow Tie Alloy and Crystal
I am very happy with everything! The finger soakers work perfectly, and you can even use them without the pink part with enough cotton. The caviar has nice evenly sized and colored beads and the metal stud’s all lay nice and flat against my nail bed, which I was worried about. The bow ties are maybe a little bit big for my itty-bitty nails, but they are GORGEOUS!! Very nice quality.
These Sally Hansen Fuzzy Coat polishes from CVS that look like so much fun, never seen a glitter like these before. I think the Pure Ice are probably from WalMart, the silver really spoke to me:
- Sally Hansen – Fuzzy Fantasy (fuzzy coat)
- Sally Hansen – Tweedy (fuzzy coat)
- Pure Ice – Private Show
- Pure Ice – Dazzle Me
The Fuzzy Coat polishes from Sally Hansen are super fun, I will have a full review as well. These two along with Dazzle Me are going to be easier to remove using the soak removal method, they are a bit of a pain to get off otherwise. Dazzle Me I just had to have, it reminds me of a disco ball! Private Show is really cute with micro silver, purple, blue and pink glitters in a black base and it is really easy to take off for a glitter polish.
All of these polishes look great with just one coat, or more for dimension.